What would I need to do this.......?

DLDude

• Members

Welp, I'm starting a new Genre in music. Very hush-hush, but let me explain:

I want to put something I did live into a looper, but be able to mix the parts together, reverse some, maybe change pitches, but have each one individual. Right now I'm using a DL4 and it works great for one loop, but I have no control over it, and have no way of switching to other beat patterns. I know the RC20 (?) is a dedicated loop pedal, but I feel like it still doesnt provide complete access to my sounds. What I need is a way to loop my live sounds like the DL4 does, but have each one saved into it's own button. I did some research and found this: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-SP303-Dr-Sample?sku=700165&src=3SOSWXXB

I know it's discontinued, but It seems to be sort-of what I need. Does anyone have another suggestions on what I could use? I have even thought of buying 2-3 more DL4s and just make a big rack of them.

• Members

Yeah but I dont really want a foot pedal. I want easily chosen buttons, because I could have up to 10-15 parts going. I cant really do with just 3 phrase pedals and have to toggle between them

• Members

Well, this is 3 different parts that can go all at the same time even doing polyrhythms.

But the RC50/RC20 has horrible tonesucking so I wouldn't blame you if you stayed away from it.

I really don't know about having 10-15 different loops going on, you would have to go rack or multiple pedals. :freak:

Archived