Sustain Punch Creamy Dreamer

Cornish

• Members

Cheers for the prompt reply

Im on a big Fuzz thing at the moment due to actually listening to the pumpkins!

How close is it to the other muffs - the HC reviews contradict each other lol

Ive had a blue/white Civil War Sovtek Muff which was cool, the USA reissue whcih was total pants and also the Pete Cornsih muff which is super smooth

How much are they worth - think I might have found a lead on one from another forum?

• Members

If what I read if true. The Creamy Dreamer is nothing more than a modded (for gain, etc.) Russian Black Muff.

I would suggest checking out www.ronsound.com & his HairPie mods.

I guess Jeff Doucette (the founder of Sustain Punch) ripped off a lot of people to get his "famous" idea and Ron was one of them.

Oh, and it is his "Classic" hairpie that most closely resembles the Sustain Punch Creamy Dreamer.

• Members

If what I read if true. The Creamy Dreamer is nothing more than a modded (for gain, etc.) Russian Black Muff.

I would suggest checking out
www.ronsound.com
& his HairPie mods.

I guess Jeff Doucette (the founder of Sustain Punch) ripped off a lot of people to get his "famous" idea and Ron was one of them.

Oh, and it is his "Classic" hairpie that most closely resembles the Sustain Punch Creamy Dreamer.

Yeah I read all the contreversy surrounding the pedal last night - I guess though that nobody can really prove too much if the circuit is concealed like I beleive it is.

All the modding business is shady as it is - I guess in a business sense it was a great idea having a pumpkins pedal/muff. There seems to be tons of clones out there today (in fact zillions and I bet most of them are very similar to each other)

Why did he go out of business I wonder - guess sales died down?

Archived