where would you put a banshee talkbox in your signal chain?

Kyle_64

• Members

My decision on Banshee placement in my effects chain was dictated by what other pedal FX I wanted to be sent thru the banshee. Once the banshee is turned on the guitar signal is routed through tube into your mouth (and stage mic). Any pedals placed before the banshee still effected the guitar signal that was sent through the tube. Any pedals after the banshee wont be sent a signal as it is being re routed through the tube. Another consideration is mic stand placement in relation to the rest of your FX pedals. Just don't put it in front of any pedals that don't like being behind buffered effects signals.

• Members

by chance do you eat olives?

My decision on Banshee placement in my effects chain was dictated by what other pedal FX I wanted to be sent thru the banshee. Once the banshee is turned on the guitar signal is routed through tube into your mouth (and stage mic). Any pedals placed before the banshee still effected the guitar signal that was sent through the tube. Any pedals after the banshee wont be sent a signal as it is being re routed through the tube. Another consideration is mic stand placement in relation to the rest of your FX pedals. Just don't put it in front of any pedals that don't like being behind buffered effects signals.

Archived