kind of on topic: want to hear my band?

• Members

yeah, it is all guitar. in the verse there is one guitar that is clean playing the melody, and in the left channel i'm playing a frankenstrat through a digitech reverb pedal and a akai headrush on the tape delay setting with the regeneration knob at about 3/4's of the way up into a sovtek mig 50h head into an orage 4x12 cabinet (not mine, it belongs to the studio owner).

in the "chorus" there is a heavily flanged guitar part that is just the same guitar into a ibanez CF7 pedal set to flange. i know, those pedals typically suck, but they are good for "ear in a metal pipe" flange stuff, which i like.

i'm glad you like it. i engineered most of it myself.
justin

• Members

Soudns great man :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu:

I really liked 'The Only Way'. How you getting your dirt on that track - its nice and thick and full on, without sounding too 'metal' - just the right amount of sludge (in a good way).

Kind of reminded me of a lot of bands I really like (from the 90's), but still sounded like something new - the perfect mix.

• Members

thanks for the feedback. the right side of "the only way" is a les paul into a big muff into a twin. the left side is a strat w/ a single coil sized humbucker into a vintage rat w/ an eq after it to cut some of the mids and boost some of the bass into the aforementioned sovtek mig 50h into the orange 4x12.

grayeyes777: as for the band name, it is a weird name when people first hear it. actually at the first we shows we played when we first started out, we had to state that we weren't a white supremisist band, and at a few shows, a few people left :eek::eek:

i've also never heard of the band jealous sound....what is that?

justin

• Members
thanks for the feedback. the right side of "the only way" is a les paul into a big muff into a twin. the left side is a strat w/ a single coil sized humbucker into a vintage rat w/ an eq after it to cut some of the mids and boost some of the bass into the aforementioned sovtek mig 50h into the orange 4x12.

grayeyes777: as for the band name, it is a weird name when people first hear it. actually at the first we shows we played when we first started out, we had to state that we weren't a white supremisist band, and at a few shows, a few people left
:eek:
:eek:

i've also never heard of the band jealous sound....what is that?

justin

they're kind of on the emo side but they have some rockin stuff as well. I think the two singers just remind me of each other. The Jealous Sound is pretty good when they aren't whining... LOL.

Archived