Cool Pic...

The Gainster

• Members
Those "dudes" are David Grissom on the left and Robben Ford on the right. Both great players, really great players!

Nice pic, Gainster.............
:)

i thought that was grissom on the left, and I would not have guessed Ford, but more of somebody who melded Bonamassa and Ford together in looks.

Cool..

PS: What the hell ever happened to Storeyville? I saw them a few times in the late 90's and they put on one hell of a good show.

• Members

i thought that was grissom on the left, and I would not have guessed Ford, but more of somebody who melded Bonamassa and Ford together in looks.

Cool..

PS: What the hell ever happened to Storeyville? I saw them a few times in the late 90's and they put on one hell of a good show.

They have a 2 cd 1 dvd set out now... Live @ Antones!!! SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Cool..

Hey Jason, David Grissom has a new solo cd called "Loud Music" you can listen/get it @ cdbaby.com. :eek::thu:

Archived