Was Ali The heavy ever????

Wood Chuck

• Members
i figured 8v)

dreaming of blondes, i'm sure.

teles i mean. we had been posting about teles. blonde teles. and kickin peoples' ass.

with teles.

i was, anyways
:lol:

You know how to have fun. My Tele is a Pro Tone with a HB in the neck. I dropped a couple of Duncan P/U's, sounds great!:thu:

• Members

yeah, i gotta talk to the doctor about that...

a neck hb'd tele is something i've been dying to try; i always end up with a lil 59 in the bridge, then get lazy. have you had 'er long?

and iirc, there was a gainster/ice house related clip earlier this week? if so, i'd dig a link. any time the computer starts spitting out audio, the kids remember that there is a computer here, and all of a sudden, theyre getting PBSkids.com DTs :freak::D

• Members
yeah, i gotta talk to the doctor about that...

a neck hb'd tele is something i've been dying to try; i always end up with a lil 59 in the bridge, then get lazy. have you had 'er long?

and iirc, there was a gainster/ice house related clip earlier this week? if so, i'd dig a link. any time the computer starts spitting out audio, the kids remember that there
is
a computer here, and all of a sudden, theyre getting PBSkids.com DTs
:freak::D

Bought it new some years ago, changed pickups, gave it to my son then got it back when he needed $$. I love the HB in the neck, awesome to come up over the top for a solo!:thu:

• Members
I demand a pic. And Ill post one of myself. Not that I like the mansteaks, but I am straight enough to be comfortable saying that you are an ugly chapper or a strapping stallion.

I am very secure in my manhood as well. I will not post one publicly as I am so great that I might get mobbed, but will PM one when I get my camera back from my asshole son in law.:mad:

• Members
I am very secure in my manhood as well. I will not post one publicly as I am so great that I might get mobbed, but will PM one when I get my camera back from my asshole son in law.
:mad:

Wow, I didn't expect you to be in the age range. Not saying it's bad, you've got quite a sense of humor! :thu:

Archived