Board Builder...

Tengo

• Members

Hi there folks!

After browsing this forum for a while, and having a look at a few amazing live performers (Damien Rice being the main) I have decided that I really quite want to build myself a pedal board. Currently I own:

Boss DS-1, Morley Classic Wah.

and am thinking of adding:

Tuner, Line Selector (LS2), Delay (DD20), EQ, Tremolo, Looper (RC-20XL).

I play through an acoustic most of the time (taylor 314ce).

Is there anything that I am foolishly missing? Does this sound like a good collection? What board/case would people suggest to go with?

Many thanks

• Members

unfortunately, I really don't know too much about where I'm going. A nice chorus, I agree, would be ace, can you reccomend? Also, in terms of distorting without getting feedback, is it easier to use a fuzz effect?

• Members

with exception of the dd20 and the rc20xl, i'm looking to pay in the region of 50 pounds per pedal, which i believe i'm right in thinking will give me a decent little box. What would you reccomend at around that price? or is it worth me going further into the price range to get something really special?

• Members

are these only for the acoustic??? if i was playing acoustic i'd probably just get a multi effects unit and call it a day. if you need an electric board then you could go with what you have listed. I like a vibe pedal more than chours and flange... and i never used the trem that i had cause i can do the same thing with my volume knob. eq and looper is cool. I know it's more to carry but i'd probably seperate my acoustic and electric stuff.

Hi there folks!

After browsing this forum for a while, and having a look at a few amazing live performers (Damien Rice being the main) I have decided that I really quite want to build myself a pedal board. Currently I own:

Boss DS-1, Morley Classic Wah.

and am thinking of adding:

Tuner, Line Selector (LS2), Delay (DD20), EQ, Tremolo, Looper (RC-20XL).

I play through an acoustic most of the time (taylor 314ce).

Is there anything that I am foolishly missing? Does this sound like a good collection? What board/case would people suggest to go with?

Many thanks

Archived