EHX new pedal release dates for those who care

• Members

This may be duplication and not completely new to all of you, but there's a lot of buzz here about the new EHX stuff. Here's the release dates being given to DEALERS from EHX.

Micro POG - August 23

Holy Grail + - Sept 10

Stereo Electric Mistress - "Late" August

Stereo Memory Man w/Hazarai - Sept 10

Knockout - Sept 10

Holy Stain - Sept 30

To my knowledge these dates are all the dates that the new stuff is expected to be available to ship to dealers, so add a few days to get the dates that they'll be in stock and ready to ship from dealers. Also, as with anything things can change.

I've got an order in for all of this stuff and hope to see it showing up sooner rather than later! Also, I'm giving a discount for forumites interested in any of these new pedals so drop me a PM if you're interested.

• Members

Cool! Would GC have these pedals available on the dates listed? I really want to try out the Micro Pog and I'm going to GC this Saturday.

Possibly, but I have no way of knowing for sure. I'm pretty sure the dates listed are the dates that EHX will be SHIPPING these. But GC is the Jabba the Hutt of the music world so maybe they've got something special worked out with EHX.

• Members
I'm planning on getting a Stereo Electric Mistress when they're available.
:thu:

+1

It's the SEM and the SMM w/ Haz that I'm most interested in trying out right now.

I have a hunch that the Micro Pog is going to disappoint, unless the price point is uncharacteristically low.

• Members

Nope - that's the standard selling price (MAP) that you'll see everywhere. The Stereo Memory Man is $214.50 - again - that's the street/MAP price you'll see everywhere.

Damn...that seems like an awful lot for the Pog thing...

$214 for the SMM is reasonable though...I can't wait to try it out, might be able to kill a few birds with one stone on that one. :love:

• Members

It isn't like you can get a polyphonic octave effect for less you know?

I don't think the SMM's price is that bad considering the functions. How many other 200 dollar delays have 30 second tap tempo looping?

Right on. Consider that the standard POG is $324 and the Micro POG doesn't seem all that bad. I'd have to agree that the SMM is a really great price for the number of features. I'll probably be adding one to my board once I get all my pre-orders filled.

• Members

It isn't like you can get a polyphonic octave effect for less you know?

I don't think the SMM's price is that bad considering the functions. How many other 200 dollar delays have 30 second tap tempo looping?

I keep thinking surely the POG is more than an OC-2 style octave pedal. Surely there's more to it than what was shown in that crappy Gearwire video, especially with that price.

If the tap tempo looper on the SMM works as well as I think it could...I'll replace my Headrush with it without hesitation and also have a nice little digital delay to play with as well. :)

Archived