lastest build

Belt

• Members

I sourced my own parts. It gave me the option to mount the adapter on the top . But I had to mount the LED in a bezel above the stompswitch. I don't like the adapter on the side. In doing so, I missed my layout for the stompswitch... it's not centered :mad: . But the circuit and the part sourcing worked out perfectly!

• Members

Looks good man.

What other kinds of builds have you done? Other BYOC stuff or ?

I plan on rehousing some things, and building a couple things too. Very anxious about it all right now, especially when I see stuff like this! I wish I had 2 weeks off from work, and access to a warehouse full of electronics supplies, enclosures, tools, paint and graphics! And beer and food.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I used the K30. I wanted it to be as authentic as possible. I have built 3 TS 808 clones, the lazy sprocket, and the envelope filter. I have pcb's for the BMP, compressor, 250+, tremolo, phaser, shredder, and triboost. I am searching for the Rat and analog chorus. I want to build an analog delay based on the Boss DM-3. I have the schematic. Also I found a synth circuit called the sub-commander --- but that is very advanced.

I think everyone wants more time off to build!

Archived