Gonna watch Ali videos on youtube.

Wood Chuck

• Members
It would be a tempting deal...but i really do need a crunchbox right now.

I'm in too far to back out on my pedal plan right now kinda. The BOR was my main event pedal, n now that its gone, I think I gotta stick to my plan.

Ya got it traded huh? At least you have a game plan, it will save you money later. I have been through too many. I should have been less impulsive. Good for you!!:thu:

• Members
Ya got it traded huh? At least you have a game plan, it will save you money later. I have been through too many. I should have been less impulsive. Good for you!!
:thu:

My days of impulse ended back in june. I only get what I want and know is good now. I can't dick around. Spent way too much on postage!!!

• Members
My days of impulse ended back in june. I only get what I want and know is good now. I can't dick around. Spent way too much on postage!!!

:D:D I hear that! I am being very patient now in my purchases. I am pretty satisfied. I am down to 36 pedals, an insane 22 of them are drives, but like my band mate says......Whatever mood you are in you have the box for that soun and for the most part he is right. I am at a point where I need to focus more on maintaining all I own more than adding more anyway.

Archived