I miss kimsuzzie.

Wood Chuck

• Members

He was fun. I love his Lovepedals!
:thu:
I own the Cot 50, The E, The Woody, The Karl, The Toxic, The Magicboy vibe. only 6?
:confused::wave:

Okay here is a serious question for you. Can you amuse me just once by posting something of value? I was just looking at all recent posts and my god man, this thread is the most on topic thread you have. It's kind of sad.

Go to first new post Thanks for the laughs!!

ice house

Today 01:21 AM

by ice house

The GREAT ICE HOUSE is on a mission. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)

ice house

I miss kimsuzzie.

ice house

gonna go get brown as a nut..........

ice house

wow very slow here. I will be back when you are ready to play!

ice house

Who goes both ways??

ice house

Adam!! FOOTY Italy vs France Euro 08!

ice house

It is so cool........ (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)

ice house

Gonna watch Ali videos on youtube.

ice house

Was Ali The heavy ever???? (Multi-page thread 1 2)

ice house

rob eadbge!!

ice house

Help please. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)

ice house

08-16-2007 03:24 AM

by ice house Go to last post

69 248 Effects

Shall The GREAT ICE HOUSE stay @ HM??

ice house

Phillip the great poobah story.....

ice house

You have 3 post(s) in this thread, last 08-12-2007

The GREAT ICE HOUSE= Blues Wail @ (Multi-page thread 1 2)

ice house

• Members

Okay here is a serious question for you. Can you amuse me just once by posting something of value? I was just looking at all recent posts and my god man, this thread is the most on topic thread you have. It's kind of sad.

ice house

by ice house

ice house

I miss kimsuzzie.

ice house

ice house

ice house

Who goes both ways??

ice house

ice house

ice house

ice house

ice house

rob eadbge!!

ice house

ice house

69 248 Effects

ice house

ice house

ice house

You have too much time on your hands. That is not a serious Q. The thing is , No one cares what you say or think. I am not here to engage the likes of you. For what?? Go study schematics on a OD or something. I don't need you, There are plenty of people here who like to cut a rug. You are a one dimensional human being. Sit down, I am way ahead of you. Where are your oh so worthy contributions to the forum?? Oh?? Thought sew!!:D You and sdrese make a great pair of bewbs!

• Members

:freak:

Its cool. If ICE didnt say what he said about the Budda wah, I probably wouldnt have been so quick to grab one. And now Keith wants one!
:thu:

And KEITH - Im diggin the Budda more and more everyday. Hope you can find a nice deal somewhere soon.

Thanx! I thought Phillip the great poobah was a great story. Velcropenis is just in need of his meds.:freak:

• Members

You have too much time on your hands. That is not a serious Q. The thing is , No one cares what you say or think. I am not here to engage the likes of you. For what?? Go study schematics on a OD or something. I don't need you, There are plenty of people here who like to cut a rug. You are a one dimensional human being. Sit down, I am way ahead of you. Where are your oh so worthy contributions to the forum?? Oh?? Thought sew!!
:D
You and sdrese make a great pair of bewbs!

Ice house i am being really serious, and trying to have a mature conversation with you. I'm just making an observation about you based on what you write. You make threads like there is no tomorrow. You just do it because it pleases you and you don't seem to care what other people feel. There are hundreds of people reading this forum because they want to know about gear, not some rehashed ice house thread about literally nothing and of little redeeming value except for your self gratification.

I call that selfishness.

And you say i have too much time on my hands, because i like to read schematics and build effects? That's pretty funny, dude. Real mature logic there. You don't even know what am like in real life and you call me one dimensional? Seriously... :rolleyes:

• Members

Ice house i am being really serious, and trying to have a mature conversation with you. I'm just making an observation about you based on what you write. You make threads like there is no tomorrow. You just do it because it pleases you and you don't seem to care what other people feel. There are hundreds of people reading this forum because they want to know about gear, not some rehashed ice house thread about literally nothing and of little redeeming value except for your self gratification.

I call that selfishness.

And you say i have too much time on my hands, because i like to read schematics and build effects? That's pretty funny, dude. Real mature logic there. You don't even know what am like in real life and you call me one dimensional? Seriously...
:rolleyes:

:eek: They have an ER room close to you??:confused: Here is is plain and simple, No one pleases everyone. Once again go to TGP if you wan't to discuss effects. This is a family type forum in which some people unlike yourself may learn a little about life and the real world than effects 24/7 get my drift? You don't like me or my threads?? Start your own forum, ban me, Talk about something interesting. I think most people would side with me on this issue. Get a life.:freak: Paint by dots or sumpin.

• Members

:eek:
They have an ER room close to you??
:confused:
Here is is plain and simple, No one pleases everyone. Once again go to TGP if you wan't to discuss effects. This is a family type forum in which some people unlike yourself may learn a little about life and the real world than effects 24/7 get my drift? You don't like me or my threads?? Start your own forum, ban me, Talk about something interesting. I think most people would side with me on this issue. Get a life.
:freak:
Paint by dots or sumpin.

can you calm down? I have a life. I have a great job which may surprise you. No need to throw name calling. I fully realize no one pleases everyone. That is not my point. I am just asking you to limit the number of ice house threads. They are boring dude. I just happen to be the one voicing my opinion because i spend a lot of time here and i care about this place.

Why can't you just have one large ICE HOUSE thread? What is wrong with one thread? Why have multiple ones on the same day? They are distracting.

Anyway, i want to have a discussion not a pissing match. Peace out.

• Members

can you calm down? I have a life. I have a great job which may surprise you. No need to throw name calling. I fully realize no one pleases everyone. That is not my point. I am just asking you to limit the number of ice house threads. They are boring dude. I just happen to be the one voicing my opinion because i spend a lot of time here and i care about this place.

Why can't you just have one large ICE HOUSE thread? What is wrong with one thread? Why have multiple ones on the same day? They are distracting.

Anyway, i want to have a discussion not a pissing match. Peace out.

• Members

Let's get back on topic, where's that great Lovepedal cartoon?

And while we're here, why is it so wrong to compare the Eternity to a tube screamer?

nothing, accepting, some people take offense because that is like comparing a lexus to a toyota. They both great cars, both drive well and does the job. Most prefers the lexus for the style points.

• Members

Can you amuse me just once by posting something of value?

It seems he is in real good with the mods.

I do have to admit, one thread about yourself is more than enough on a daily basis. Phil would have banned me at the second one, but he has his little friends here.

Seems great!!!

HCFX at its finest.

• Members

ice house

by ice house

ice house

I miss kimsuzzie.

ice house

ice house

ice house

Who goes both ways??

ice house

ice house

ice house

ice house

ice house

rob eadbge!!

ice house

ice house

69 248 Effects

ice house

ice house

ice house

Does anyone remember laughter?

• Members
It seems he is in real good with the mods.

I do have to admit, one thread about yourself is more than enough on a daily basis. Phil would have banned me at the second one, but he has his little friends here.

Seems great!!!

HCFX at its finest.

veni vidi vici!:thu: I came , I saw, I conquered, The uptight ones are very insecure of their masculinity, prolly pimples and stuff!:freak:

Archived