Jimmy Eat World's new album leaked...

Mistersuperfly

• Members

Jimmy Eat World is what it is.......a very damned good pop rock act with some surprisingly thoughtful progressions. They're good at what they do and deserve props, this is what top 40 radio should be right now. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing or what they've done before.

• Members

Jimmy Eat World is what it is.......a very damned good pop rock act with some surprisingly thoughtful progressions. They're good at what they do and deserve props, this is what top 40 radio should be right now. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing or what they've done before.

+1

Amazing band. Who cares if they re-record albums or not?

I'll buy this album when it's released, along with the new Thrice and Foo Fighters CDs. {censored}, this is a good year for tunes!

• Members
if "in the middle" isnt a major label cocksucking song i dont know what is
:idk:
they wrote that record trying to get a record label again(major). they also re=recorded the record so it was shiny and compressed like a avril lavine record.

100% agreed. I indirectly know the guys in the band a little (my band opened for them once back when Static Prevails was first around, and then once just before Clarity hit). I saw them when they had made the original recordings of Sweetness and a bunch of other songs that didn't make it to Bleed American. They were going in a much different direction. That record was an obvious attempt to drum up major label interest. I'm sure they didn't expect it to do what it did, but to my ears it's all filler and not much else. There's a couple moments here and there, but it's just not the same band that made everything before it. BTW, the split they did with Jebadiah is :thu:.

• Members
100% agreed. I indirectly know the guys in the band a little (my band opened for them once back when Static Prevails was first around, and then once just before Clarity hit). I saw them when they had made the original recordings of Sweetness and a bunch of other songs that didn't make it to Bleed American. They were going in a much different direction. That record was an obvious attempt to drum up major label interest. I'm sure they didn't expect it to do what it did, but to my ears it's all filler and not much else. There's a couple moments here and there, but it's just not the same band that made everything before it. BTW, the split they did with Jebadiah is
:thu:

surprised people are so sensitive about a emo pop mall punk band. my god. simmer down. im just saying they sucked since clarity. sorry u dont agree but :blah:. grammar police are after me UH OHHHHH. :bor:

• Members

surprised people are so sensitive about a emo pop mall punk band. my god. simmer down. im just saying they sucked since clarity. sorry u dont agree but
:blah:
. grammar police are after me UH OHHHHH.
:bor:

:bor: I'm simply stating 8th grade english over again my friend, when refering to people it's hanged.

for example

I wish sdresdre had been hanged from his mother's Umbilical cord.

would in fact be proper english. :wave:

• Members
I'm simply stating 8th grade english over again my friend, when refering to people it's hanged.

for example

I wish sdresdre had been hanged from his mother's ambilical cord.

would in fact be proper english.
:wave:

go eat a big fat cock homostar kevin :bor: go hanged yourself

• Members

i seen you their. go get {censored}ed and hanged yourselfs. :freak: go cry about jimmy eat world emo boy. 3 years ago called, they want they'reeee black glasses back. :wave:

U]

no see I still think you are missing it.

for example....

Sdresdre hangs himself while masturbating to cling to any attempts to feeling he might still have.

is proper english.

go hanged yourself.

isn't

:wave:

• Members

Wow.. this may be one of my first threads to get deleted... tight!

Jimmy is a bit more legit than your average pop punk band, and of course they had demos of the crap the went on to be Bleed American (a great album, it is, get over it...) EVERYBODY records demos of their stuff, moreso before they record a big underground album, which they had to grind out on the road to fund.

Archived