Spectacular Aenima

luke978

• Members

Check this {censored}, noobs:

Just got this thing in a trade. I have had my eye on this pedal since Devi introduced it, and its exactly what I hoped it would be.

I was a little nervous that the fuzz would be too wild, but its not. At least not with single coils. Its not calm and smooth by any means, but its definately great useable high gain effect. As with most of her stuff results vary. It reacts very different when in relation to buffered pedals, humbuckers, single coils, P90's, what pickup is being used, volume, tone......damn near everything. I like that, because you can get some uniqne varriations in your sound, but some consider it a curse. To each his own.

The photo eye effects loop is a fantastic feature and really opens up loads of possibilities. Cover the eye and it mixes in the feedback loop. Simple. It comes with a detachable LED as well. Put a delay in the loop and you get some crazy oscillation. Cool stuff to play with. I haven't plugged in any other modulation effects to the loop yet, but it should really torque the hell out things!

If you're on the fence about buying one, don't hesitate.

PBII.jpg

Archived