HOG Expression pedal Q

adeanb

• Members

I noticed it on the octive bend. I didn't try it on the other settings. I was running a bit of OD as well and the overall mix got deeper with the plug disconnected. I messed with the byass on the expression pedal as well thinking that perhaps it was turned up and was effecting the tone. Didn't change a thing regardless of where the byass was set. It always got brighter once plugged in.

• Members

If it's the M-Audio one it comes with, make sure the switch on the bottom of the expression pedal is set on "M-Audio" and not "Other". For some reason this affects the quality of the whole setup. But if you're using some other expresion pedal it might just not be very compatible with the HOG.

• Members

Maybe when the expression pedal is in, the effect is armed, kind of pitchshifting to 0. But if you use the onboard button maybe it only activates the effect when you push it down, giving a better signal when not whammying. I don't own one though. . .

• Members

If it's the M-Audio one it comes with, make sure the switch on the bottom of the expression pedal is set on "M-Audio" and not "Other". For some reason this affects the quality of the whole setup. But if you're using some other expresion pedal it might just not be very compatible with the HOG.

Cool, I am using the M-Audio, I will check it out.

Archived