pedals on board placement

puddinstone

• Members

I need a new board because I've out grown my other. I'm thinking one 40"x16"

that will fit in an ata.

I think this size will be good but I'm unsure about placement. I've tried all different set ups and here's what I've come up with. Obviously a mess, but any suggestions as far as where stuff is...

DSC00184.jpg

• Members
Dude. I LOVE the board you are using now.

Tape outlines are the new pedalboards. So hot right now.

:lol:

Seriously, I'd just try to clean it up a bit. You've got wires everywhere, and that isn't helping you with organizing them.

You may want to try unplugging all the pedals and organizing the pedals exactly how they'll work best for you. Don't keep them in the outline, just organize them so that they're as functional for you as possible. THEN worry about the cables. If you need some different length cables, get them to fit how you want your board.

Hopefully that will help some. :thu:

• Members

Dude. I LOVE the board you are using now.

I feel like an idiot..didn't at all get this the first time around....

I've been doing it with out plugging in but wanted to play some today to see what I thought.

I'll try that with out an outline. I've been trying to get it into a certain size but that's seems more realistic.

• Members
I feel like an idiot..didn't at all get this the first time around....

I've been doing it with out plugging in but wanted to play some today to see what I thought.

I'll try that with out an outline. I've been trying to get it into a certain size but that's seems more realistic.

:D:lol:

Sorry, Im a wiseass.

Yes, I got the Verbzilla. Thanks again. It feels like I broke up with the woman of my dreams, only to realise that I wanted her more than anything to begin with. Then its like her father decided to sell her to me for reallz cheap. :lol:

Archived