Stereo loop switcher?

Jacek

• Members

Is there a pedal like the Boss LS-2 loop switcher, but with stereo loop returns? (for stereo reverbs, choruses, etc.).

All of the A/B looper pedals I've seen have mono returns only...is there one that has stereo returns and stereo output?

• Members

Even with a 4pdt you wont be able to have status leds. Best way is to use a dpdt switch, controlling two dpdt relays, that way you can have status leds thanks to the dpdt providing control voltage to the relays, and 4 poles thanks to the relays.

• Members

Well, basically I want to have two channels for going direct: one with my Demonizer distortion + stereo reverb pedal and the other one for my Zoom G2.1u for clean with reverb (also in stereo).

So: mono guitar input -> mono out to loop A or B -> stereo return from A/B -> stereo out

• Members

If you are just a little bit practical with the solder, you can do it easily by yourself. All you need is a chasis, a 9pin switch, 9 jacks and some wire. No electricity involved at all.

There's no way it would be "true" bypass that way. The only REAL way to be true bypass that way (and have LED's) is to use the relay method mentioned above.

• Members

The only REAL way to be true bypass that way (and have LED's) is to use the relay method mentioned above.

Sorry but, I have to disagree. There is a way to have stereo capabilities, true bypass, by using a 4PDT switch. :)

And, have it wired with stereo inputs or, a single mono input.

Archived