sansamp?

trinilopez

• Members

i have one as my main distortion and it sounds great plugged into anything.
i got it goin into a twin reverb and its sick!

its sounds are endless but i only use a few settings on it.
you can get vox ac30 breakup,marshal overdrive, fender cleans, pretty thick distortion ,mesa stack kinda distortion (which i love)and just about anything else you want.

it comes with a book of sample settings of all ya favorite guitar heros just to introduce you to the pedal and how to use it, after you mess with a few ya get to know what to do with it.
it does a really good job of emulating mesa and marshall stack distortion/tone.

i bought mine without trying it and its the best thing ive done effect wise, had it around 18months now and it would be replaced immediately if lost.

you really cant find all the settings its capable of as it has soooo many combos ya really do need to write them down, itd take years to do every single combo. and its not like a subtle difference with the turn of a knob or flick of a switch, it really changes the overall sound of it.

try one if ya can otherwise ask around a little more and buy one.
you know tech 21 has stopped production of it again yeah? so i'd be quick if you want one.

:wave:

• Members

I had one for a while. It was a killer pedal, but just didn't fit my style. As mentioned above, a buh-jillion settings and only a few sounded good to my ears when used as an overdrive. I ended up unloading it on eBay for a lot of $$$ and don't miss it yet.

Archived