So, out of boredom, me and a friend recorded these:

chu2

• Members

Those are amazing. I'm listening to the last one now.

Great work. :thu:

If I may ask, how do you get the Creative Commons license for them? I'd love to release stuff like this for free, but even so, I don't want people copying it and taking credit for it. What does it take to get the CC License?

Again, GREAT stuff. :thu:

• Members
Those are amazing. I'm listening to the last one now.

Great work.
:thu:

If I may ask, how do you get the Creative Commons license for them? I'd love to release stuff like this for free, but even so, I don't want people copying it and taking credit for it. What does it take to get the CC License?

Again, GREAT stuff.
:thu:

Haha, thanks! I wasn't expecting that kind of praise...

To get the CC license, you have to register with a website that works with the whole creative commons system.

www.soundclick.com is a good one, as is www.ourmedia.org

Use one of these websites to upload and store your media, and when you upload, you will be given the option of what kind of license you want to put on the media. I always use creative commons, since it seems like the best option. Give it a shot.

Again, thanks for the praise. :wave:

• Members
Haha, thanks! I wasn't expecting that kind of praise...

To get the CC license, you have to register with a website that works with the whole creative commons system.

www.soundclick.com
is a good one, as is
www.ourmedia.org

Use one of these websites to upload and store your media, and when you upload, you will be given the option of what kind of license you want to put on the media. I always use creative commons, since it seems like the best option. Give it a shot.

Again, thanks for the praise.
:wave:

Thanks for the info. :thu:

As for the praise - it's well deserved! Those are some really good songs! :wave:

Archived