Small stone mod question.

Keith SIO

• Members

yes and yes?

I did the boss power jack last night on mine. Although I did it in the original housing. Had to remove the board and switch to get enough clearance for my step bit. Just wire it like this:

ge_boost_lo_amz_mosfet.gif

the actual circuit shown is the AMZ mosfet booster from generalguitargadgets.com but the power will wire up the same.

• Members
yes and yes?

I did the boss power jack last night on mine. Although I did it in the original housing. Had to remove the board and switch to get enough clearance for my step bit. Just wire it like this:

ge_boost_lo_amz_mosfet.gif

the actual circuit shown is the AMZ mosfet booster from generalguitargadgets.com but the power will wire up the same.

Awesome. The only reason I need to replace the switch is because I cant make a square notch in the enclosue fo the switch to come out. it would be easier to has a small hole to drall and then just rewire the switch.

• Members

Man...I just can't mod {censored} correctly. I fail at every project I do and I try hard not to. This time the rehouse was completely successful except now the rate knob won't respond to me turning it. The phase is just at constant fast. If it is the case that I just broke another pot, I won't be mad since I can replace that tomorrow, but is it worth spending the money again on a new pot? All my wiring is right and everything and my rehouse job looks great, I wish I could have a successful mod.

Archived