New Additions to the Pedalboard: One spot, Duct Tape, Lindsay Lohan DVD...

The*Ataris

• Members

I've been rocking the one or zero pedals at shows recently and I decided I wanted to put my pedalboard back together for my show tonight. It was pretty ghetto before, but I think it's even better now :)

Decided to screw the batteries (might keep the 9v in the Fuzz Factory), buy a One Spot, add the Maxon Compressor, and bring back the Phase90. However, I suck at stepping on second row pedals and wanted to raise them about a half inch. Looked all around the house for something and finally decided on a "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" DVD my sister bought me a while back as a gag gift--perfect! I debated on whether or not to cover it, but ultimately decided I didn't want everyone asking me about it.

I have everything velcro-ed and taped down and I dig it. Now, all I have to do it buy a couple of longer patch cables and I'm set. It'll go: EB Volume Pedal (TU-2 in the tuner out)>>Fuzz Factory>>Maxon Compressor>>Green Line>>Phase 90>>DL-4.

pedalboard.jpg

• Members

as a sound tech, i find the sight of duct tape on cables to be physically and morally repulsive

Yeah, I find it pretty gross too, but I need something to hold me over until I can afford (or rather justify) a permanent solution. It's all cheap cabling that hope to replace with something worthwhile in the near future...

Archived