So I bought some cum.............

Wood Chuck

• Members

Hey Dr. It hurts when I pee.
:cry:

Dear Icehouse,

Thank you for your letter. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems dropping an 'uno' all up on the place. Without a comprehensive work up or access to your medical records/ background I suppose I'd better 'freeball' this one. I'd suggest 'tearing it up like crazy' in the gymnasium for 2 hours before each attempted urinationisms you try to squat out in the bathroom quarters. This way you're less likely to blow an 'O-Ring". :cry:

However, by all means feel free to improvise over the 'pee-hole'. For example, change your routine up from time to time. If you're accustomed to solitary and quiet occasions on the 'throne' throw a monkey wrench up in the mix and try 'peeing' off an overpass and fleeing before law enforcement arrives on the 'crime scene'.

Feel free to write back for further advice on this or any other interesting topics that may be of interest, topically.

And good luck.:thu:

Dictated, not read by Dr.Picklebottom.

:)

• Members

Dear Icehouse,

Thank you for your letter. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems dropping an 'uno' all up on the place. Without a comprehensive work up or access to your medical records/ background I suppose I'd better 'freeball' this one. I'd suggest 'tearing it up like crazy' in the gymnasium for 2 hours before each attempted urinationisms you try to squat out in the bathroom quarters. This way you're less likely to blow an 'O-Ring".

However, by all means feel free to improvise over the 'pee-hole'. For example, change your routine up from time to time. If you're accustomed to solitary and quiet occasions on the 'throne' throw a monkey wrench up in the mix and try 'peeing' off an overpass and fleeing before law enforcement arrives on the 'crime scene'.

Feel free to write back for further advice on this or any other interesting topics that may be of interest, topically.

And good luck.
:thu:

:)

Or he could just rub some Calamine Lotion over the end.:rolleyes:

• Members
If it's 'OK' with everyone, then we can turn this into a medical advice 'column' (thread).

Feel free to post your questions for the 'Doctor' here. I will do my best to forward them to DPB in the order they are received.

Sincerely,

tobias_funke-1.jpg

Mr.Kickass

Will I have to surgically enlarage my meatus to allow the urine to flow??:confused:

Archived