Digitech PDS 1000?? Thoughts???

mstev

• Members

and old friend of mine had one, he only used it sparingly. its a good delay, but takes up a butt load of room. ive had 2 pds 20/20, which have much more tricks than just delay. if it sounds like a 20/20 its more analog sounding, very smooth. getting the infinite repeat correct is hard since you dont punch in and out like other delays. youll end up with stutters if not timed well. to me it makes that extra switch kind of useless. still worth having around since it does sound better than most digital delays out there.

• Members

and old friend of mine had one, he only used it sparingly. its a good delay, but takes up a butt load of room. ive had 2 pds 20/20, which have much more tricks than just delay. if it sounds like a 20/20 its more analog sounding, very smooth. getting the infinite repeat correct is hard since you dont punch in and out like other delays. youll end up with stutters if not timed well. to me it makes that extra switch kind of useless. still worth having around since it does sound better than most digital delays out there.

did you get your post count reset or something?

• Members

I have 2 PDS 1002 and i love it to bits....

I mostly use the infine repeats for cool walls of sound and that gives me something that sounds like a step frequecy filter... I dunno how to explain... but this pedal is never leaving my board.... only thing i wish would be to have some kind of unlatching switch for the infinite repeat!

Archived