OT - Apple: "There's Something in The Air"

Kid_A

• Members

I just bought the macbook just under the black one and upgraded teh memory to 2 gigs for $50. This is still the way to go for me...I was apprehensive because i bought it in january and there were all these rumors about a new macbook. The air would not have been for me - i use my mac book as my primary computer.

i heard that apple is working on an imac type thing that will act at the dock for the airs with the air sliding in the side of it. This is probably as reliable as any other mac rumor tho...

the mac books and the macbook pros are still the way to go IMO. great price and ram is cheap (not form apple)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

iPhone is totally worth it if you travel a lot, even with your own city, and need to find business, etc. really quickly. That, along with the address book, and calender synch with my main mac at home, then of course being able to browse the web decently, all equals so much time save in my life.

Yes, you can get all of this with a blackberry or other pda, but it's just done so well with the iPhone that going back to another cell phone is just.. meh.

My only complaint is that the little {censored}er will slip out of your hands if you're not careful... solvable of course with a textured case.

devi-

Archived