mods for dynacomps

boleiro

• Members

hey, I just struck out with analogman on the dynaross comp. says he doesn't know if he can mod the new version of the dynacomp and it will take him months to get to it since he will be doing taxes for a couple of months. I'm not that patient. so, I will be getting it back unmodded. he must have some messed up financials for it to take a couple of months to file. anyway, who knows of cool mods for the dynacomp? some info, I love the comp, was just hoping i could get the EXTRA sweetness that everyone talks about in these mods. Ideas?

• Members

The new late 2007+ dynacomp can't be modded like the old ones, it's not the classic circuit. From my website:

In early 2008 we found that Dunlop is making a new version of the dynacomp, I guess they ran out of the CA3080E chips. They are using an LM13700N chip which appears to be an updated dual version of the 3080. They seem to be using just one side of the chip. We have not come up with a mod for this version of the Dynacomp yet. It has a red circuit board and 06/01/2007 printed on it near the part numbers. So email to check if we can mod your pedal if it is one of these.

Archived