new day of pedal!

Daryl Chaney

• Members

Woooo, the postman finally dropped off my packages today!

EVENTIDE TIMEFACTOR ! :eek:

wow, this thing is actually really small, then i looked at the manual, its like a testament from the bible.

I turned it on, but the bloody Active/bypass switch was {censored}ed ! :mad:

so after some mad ramblings i reset it to factory presets and all was fine and i was getting into the delays. Then i tired turning it off, ARRRRGH! the switch was still {censored}ed, resetting it just made it turn on with the delays active. :mad::mad:

{censored} it i said, i learn bits of how to use it now and i'll send it back for a replacement tomorrow. So i kept trying the bypass switch and it turns out it was just a little sticky or something, so its working 100% perfect now ! :thu:

I was close to throwing the thing against the wall at one point.

Glad i didnt though, this is the BEST delay pedal i have ever used, and the Looper in it is genius ! (setting the level for it is a pain though, theres always a slight drop, or no drop but then you can hear yourself playing when looping) :confused:

I can see this taking over for all my delay needs, and the other effects in it are amazing.

All i can say is if you havn't tried one yet, try it, and then save your pennies to get it.

I also got my Banzai order too, massive bass fuzz/od on the horizon. :D

Original design of course :idea:

lol i look like a schizophrenic from a quick glance at this post

Archived