A Bit O' Fuzzyness

SOULKITCHEN

• Members

Congrats on a job well done!

You could take a couple small caps and run them to ground...something like a 220pf or 470pf...one at the beginning of the circuit and one at the end. That will send only he highest frequencies to ground, and should quiet some noise.

• Members

Congrats on a job well done!

You could take a couple small caps and run them to ground...something like a 220pf or 470pf...one at the beginning of the circuit and one at the end. That will send only he highest frequencies to ground, and should quiet some noise.

I don't want to mess with the janglyness of it though. Hmmm.

Can I add just one cap? Can I put it on the jack so I don't mess wiith the circuit board?

• Members

I have a fuzz made by soulkitchen, and though his clips of it sounded good enough to make me impulse buy it (first/only fuzz), hearing it in person was something else.

If you're on the fence about one of his pedals, I suggest you picture yourself in front of your amp and a soulkitchen fuzz for hours with a grin that won't go away. $100 doesn't buy you a lot these days, and assuming you have a few years left to live, that works out to be dozens, if not hundreds of smiles and good playing sessions per cent!

• Members
I have a fuzz made by soulkitchen, and though his clips of it sounded good enough to make me impulse buy it (first/only fuzz), hearing it in person was something else.

If you're on the fence about one of his pedals, I suggest you picture yourself in front of your amp and a soulkitchen fuzz for hours with a grin that won't go away. $100 doesn't buy you a lot these days, and assuming you have a few years left to live, that works out to be dozens, if not hundreds of smiles and good playing sessions per cent!

Thanks Nich...I'm glad you're diggin' it !

Fuzz is fun... and addictive ! :D

Archived