Got sucked into the Carbon Copy hype ??

MB-1

• Members

footswitchable modulation doesn't make me want it, just something i wouldn't use. i already have the best digital delay on the markey (nova, argue all you want) and i want an analog that's small enough to take my dist +'s place on my board. the carbon copy seems like the ticket if i like it enough when i test drive it.

• Members
footswitchable modulation doesn't make me want it, just something i wouldn't use. i already have the best digital delay on the markey (nova, argue all you want) and i want an analog that's small enough to take my dist +'s place on my board. the carbon copy seems like the ticket if i like it enough when i test drive it.

I am leaning towards the same direction for the same reasons. Have you heard the clips on the Dunlop site??:eek: Sounds awesome!

• Members
People are hating on the Carbon Copy already?..

:confused:

I missed that boat.

There are a lot of prejudiced people in the pedal world that assume the Carbon Copy will suck because they are convinced that all MXR pedals suck. I have a CC and a DT in the mail, I want to make up my own mind.

They each have their own type of modulation and I'm thinking having them both on my board will not only replace my AD999, it'll add a ton of versatility.

Archived