What is this sound?

MrRoyle

• Members

Hey. So i got the kids back together and we've been playin a bit again

I've got some old stuff on myspace and seeing as we're ramping up to record a demo together, i was wondering if you guys could tell me

1. what we sound like

is it good? what words describe it? keep in mind, we were in a rough recoding situation when we did this

2. How do i sound?

I'm the bassist. This girl's a nuts to play with, but i'm getting used to it. What should i look into focusing more/less on?

myspace:

myspace.com/riishirockefeller

myspace.com/erikroyle

thanks for the imput.

• Members

1. what we sound like

is it good? what words describe it? keep in mind, we were in a rough recoding situation when we did this

2. How do i sound?

I'm the bassist. This girl's a nuts to play with, but i'm getting used to it. What should i look into focusing more/less on?

i really enjoyed the songs! i can't really comment on the tone, but i like the style.

some of my favourite recordings are pretty lo-fi, and they have their own mojo. it's just a matter of preference, i guess.

p.s. the singer is wicked, in a good way. don't let her go.

• Members
she has a nice unique style and a nice low voice, it gives some inspiration.

yes, it makes a huge difference in my humble opinion.

i have played with some boring singers in the past (although i'm a boring guitar player myself :rolleyes:). they were good singers. they sang well. but boring. and it sometimes makes the whole music boring too.

Archived