Cool tele on ebay!

• Members

I've never really gotten to play around on a guitar with a Charlie Christian pickup... I did hold one of these though, decided not to bother even plugging it in because it must have weighed 14 pounds and played like crap (not cool for a 5,000$ guitar...)

P_2243_L00.jpg

That tele looks awesome though! I would really like to hear that, I bet it would sound amazing.

• Members
I've never really gotten to play around on a guitar with a Charlie Christian pickup... I did hold one of these though, decided not to bother even plugging it in because it must have weighed 14 pounds and played like crap (not cool for a 5,000$ guitar...)

P_2243_L00.jpg

That tele looks awesome though! I would really like to hear that, I bet it would sound amazing.

I played that Lennon LP at guitar center and it was awesome, I would love clips of it in a tele and get feedback on how it compares to a p90

• Members

P_2243_L00.jpg

I was wondering if these were any good.

I wanted to mod an epi like that. I am one (of many) huge John Lennon fans.

Also, where is that tele from?

MIM, MIJ or USA?

• Members

I played that Lennon LP at guitar center and it was awesome, I would love clips of it in a tele and get feedback on how it compares to a p90

Yea, I picked that one up at the Gibson showcase room at the Opry Mills Mall in Nashville... I figured that one was just a bad apple, I have no idea how it could have possibly weighed so much considering what it was made out of.

• 3 months later...

Archived