RC-2 + FS-5U

• Members

oh yeah, on a slightly unrelated note, is it possible to make a loop, have it play for a bit, stop it, and then clear it without having it play back?

i.e. not pressing it once to start it off again, and then hold it down to delete it.

thanks!

• Members

oh yeah, on a slightly unrelated note, is it possible to make a loop, have it play for a bit, stop it, and then clear it without having it play back?

i.e. not pressing it once to start it off again, and then hold it down to delete it.

thanks!

you can if you have the fs-5u.

just hold it down for 2 seconds or more.

• Members

So i got my FS-5U yesterday, and the only thing i know it can do is: tap tempo and stop the loop.

Are those the only things it can do?

can it not switch between the saved phrases?

:poke:

doesn't work. You need 2 fs-5u with a split cable or a fs-6. That is why i came up with the mod that i did.

• Members

doesn't work. You need 2 fs-5u with a split cable or a fs-6. That is why i came up with the mod that i did.

Am I correct in thinking I could make a substitute for the fs-6 with a stereo jack and two spst switches? Just wire one of the lugs on both switches to the sleeve for ground, and the others to the ring and tip respectively?

• Members

Am I correct in thinking I could make a substitute for the fs-6 with a stereo jack and two spst switches? Just wire one of the lugs on both switches to the sleeve for ground, and the others to the ring and tip respectively?

yeah, pretty much. spst switch should be the momentary kind.

Archived