To make my traynor sound like...

Teranishi

• Members

So. I have a stock 1973 Traynor Reverb Master. One channel, has master volume, can get decently dirty, but I generally don't use the master volume to get it overdriven. It ends up making things sound mushed together.

I currently only own an OD9, which can't get me near the tones I want.

this is what I currently sound like:

www.myspace.com/maptotemenos

hZ2g8MutPqU

you only have to listen to the first little bit to hear the tonez

halp?

• Members

Head, running it into the matching cab, a gigantic 2x12 with seventy80s. I haven't plugged it into a cab with v30s, so, no idea how that would sound, I should do that soon though.

I don't even know anyone with a Rat here. hmm. And the new ones aren't very good, yes?

• Members

Head, running it into the matching cab, a gigantic 2x12 with seventy80s. I haven't plugged it into a cab with v30s, so, no idea how that would sound, I should do that soon though.

I don't even know anyone with a Rat here. hmm. And the new ones aren't very good, yes?

old rats pop up for sale on here somewhat frequently, wait for a deal.

i use a rat 2 that gets pretty dirty. turbo rat is good. newer ones arent too different if you've got a quality amp. the guitarist i jam with uses an old big box rat that sounds the best in my opinion. honestly i get those types of sounds out of my SD-1 easier just playing aggressively thru a loud tube amp.

Archived