Anybody in central Florida want to get together and jam?

Dolf

• Members
Heh... I would, but I'm going to Philly this weekend for I don't know how long...

That and the fact that I have no amp...

LOL! Well, both of those things definitely put a hamper on jamming :thu:

• Members

I may be down after the summer. I am just too busy this summer with school/work/GF. I only have time to play with my buddy who i am recording an album with

Fair enough.

I can always be found on teh HCFX.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I need more time in this world. My friend Benny just asked me to start jamming with him, Cletus Axle wants to have me come see about jamming with them, and now you're wanting to jam with people in general, and I seem to fit that description. You're always welcome to come possibly jam in clg.

• Members
I need more time in this world. My friend Benny just asked me to start jamming with him, Cletus Axle wants to have me come see about jamming with them, and now you're wanting to jam with people in general, and I seem to fit that description. You're always welcome to come possibly jam in clg.

That would be totally badass. I need to find a guitar I can put in drop C :thu:

• Members

I'd love to meet up with some of your HCFXrs. I'm in St. Pete & play weekly w/ 'onerailunder'. We do punk/garage covers mostly & drink beers. That said, I'd be game to do a FL HCFX meet-up or similar.

Fender&EHX4ever - we still need to meet up and compare Vibroverbs! :love:

• Members
I'd love to meet up with some of your HCFXrs. I'm in St. Pete & play weekly w/ 'onerailunder'. We do punk/garage covers mostly & drink beers. That said, I'd be game to do a FL HCFX meet-up or similar.

Fender&EHX4ever - we still need to meet up and compare Vibroverbs!
:love:

Hell, I'd drive to st. Pete JUST to try out your Hiwatt :thu:

Archived