The Star Spangled Banner Clip...

• Members

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! what is that rotating vibrato pedal???!?!? I've never seen that one before

Yea...I know...it's a prototype. I think that there are only three in existence. I bought it off of ebay quite a few years ago. Dunlop decided to go with the Univibe instead of the Rotating Vibrato. I have a Dunlop Univibe and it does sound better. I just wanted to keep the recording strictly Hendrix.

• Members
Yea...I know...it's a prototype. I think that there are only three in existence. I bought it off of ebay quite a few years ago. Dunlop decided to go with the Univibe instead of the Rotating Vibrato. I have a Dunlop Univibe and it
does
sound better. I just wanted to keep the recording strictly Hendrix.

Oh my, that's incredibly cool, don't you ever get rid of that thing, or even better, let me know if you get bored :thu:

• Members
Oh my, that's incredibly cool, don't you ever get rid of that thing, or even better, let me know if you get bored
:thu:

Don't worry. I will take it to the grave. It's been a long time since I have taken a count, but I think that I have over 100 pedals and I just can't sell any of them.

Archived