Help Ordering Effects

• Members

Do you like the TZ-2? I've been looking at Superfuzz clones and that one has popped up a few times.

Anyways, I would go this:

LBM
TZ-2
Crybaby
LPB-1
DD-6

Mainly because fuzz pedals hate {censored}ty Crybaby bypass before them, and the boost before the delay will let the repeats decay more naturally.

• Members

Oh good point. I'll have to mess with it tomorrow. I just got the TZ-2 today. Before that I would go

Crybaby
LBM
LPB-1
DD-6

The wah sounds better with the fuzz when it is before it (at least that's how I remember it.), and I need the LPB-1 after the LBM, it really adds so much. Sounds dead without it. If it goes before, it adds too much gain and muffles it. Other than that I have no idea.

The TZ-2 is great. Super {censored}ing high gain. I don't know how to do the Ring Modulator and stuff, but I really don't care. Super blistering and cutting. Sounds good unless your head's in front of the speaker. I think I'm going to get a Fish n' Chips to throw after it so you fcan do the whole Pos 1 Pos 2 thing like real superfuzzes.

Any more ideas?

• Members

Anyways, I would go this:

LBM

TZ-2

Crybaby

LPB-1

DD-6

Mainly because fuzz pedals hate {censored}ty Crybaby bypass before them, and the boost before the delay will let the repeats decay more naturally.

I have not found the bypass issue to be a problem with Silicon fuzz, but I don't use a wah, so I may be missing something there.

Archived