Monolith Spectre and Oracle clips.

Blungo

• Members

Thanks for making the clips. I'm hoping these two pedals will end my fuzz search.

My pleasure. As much as i love the Monolith fuzzes, it's hard for me to resist a new fuzz. I just bought a D*A*M meathead (silicon fuzz). I have a few very nice fuzzes, but the Monoliths are the ones that i would miss the most if they were gone.

• Members

Could you post a pic of your collection blungo?

IIRC I really loved your board incarnations.

Thanks!

I'll try to post a pic of my now very modest collection tomorrow (i've deaccessioned most of my old fuzzes, standard fuzz, bee-baa, superfuzz, big cheese, etc.)

• Members
How long were you on the list? I'm on list # 2 for the Red Rooster; should only be a couple of more months to go...

Not on any list, i've been on the dam forum and saw a used meathead and went for it.
I wish i had scored a fuzzaround.

Isn't the red rooster a germanium booster? Next on my list is a Sugarboost from Brad at Creepyfingers, his Creepyface fookin rawks.

15x8pqt.jpg

That's a pic of my custom creepyface (switchable silicon/germanium Q1 tranny) in pedalenclosures.com box

• Members
Isn't the red rooster a germanium booster? Next on my list is a Sugarboost from Brad at Creepyfingers, his Creepyface fookin rawks.

15x8pqt.jpg

That's a pic of my custom creepyface (switchable silicon/germanium Q1 tranny) in pedalenclosures.com box

Yes, a germ boost. That custom creepy looks cool. I've been watching the custom D*A*M auctions. Those pedals don't last 3 seconds on ebay.

• Members

Yes, a germ boost. That custom creepy looks cool. I've been watching the custom D*A*M auctions. Those pedals don't last 3 seconds on ebay.

And they probably went for way more than i could pay for them. I think i'll just stick with the meathead (if i like it) everything else seems too rich for my blood.

Archived