Any QuadraVerb II users to share patches?

HaloJem

• Members

whew - haven't used one in close to a decade

I suppose it's pretty obvious, but a fun one is to use the routing to make regen paths

put a pitch shifter after a delay then routing that back upstream is fun (auto arpeggiation...but the interval is going to be static so get read for dim and aug chords)

also

running a couple of short delays in parallel gets you a more even/complex resonator type deal

I think in general exploiting the parallel stuff is really nice and subtle, and the regen if for for the wacky stuff

• Members

thanks! I ask because I will finally get my rig outta the rehearsal spot for a week or more thru Xmas & new years to do some patch tweaking. Methinks a recipie of beer+rack+christmas light+time off = interesting patches to play live with!!

• Members

If anything else..or anything more specific comes bubbling out of the memory I'll send it your way

I think it was a bit of an underappreciated unit -- I really hoping it would continue and get more processing power (so you could build longer chains)

Yeah, there was the Q20, but IIRC that was mainly upgrade of the analog components (to reduce hiss, etc)

Archived