OT: Please don't suck... Please don't suck...

Secret Seasons

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

{censored}ING GAMBIT

though he doesn't look too cool.

And if that's Liev Schrieber or however you spell his name, that is some pretty odd casting.

I think the actor playing Sabretooth pulls it off pretty well. We shall see though.

As much as I love Anna Paquin though they really {censored}ed up the Rogue storyline. How can you have Wolverine & Gambit now w/o Rogue?
:facepalm:

another
:facepalm:
to me for caring, but oh well

I was thinking the same thing with Rogue/Gambit. Anna Paquinn != sexual tension.

• Members

I avoided the third one for a long time 'cause I heard it was so bad. I think my expectations had gotten so low that I actually thought it was better than i'd expected when i did see it. That isn't to say it was good, but I was surprised it wasn't worse after all i'd heard.

X2 was the {censored} though.

• Members

Hey, what the X-Men movies should have been in the first place, whaddya' know. I saw the first one ages ago, so I can't really judge it, but 2 and 3 sucked from too many plot lines and no interesting characters except Wolverine. This might not suck. As I was watching 2, all I could think was, gee, they should have just done a story about Wolverine, glad to see they're doing it. But really couldn't they have made Saber Tooth bigger? The dude that played the dwarf in LotR was shrunk from 6 foot something, they couldn't make this guy taller? Dude should be a house. Blob looks great. Like the no-spandex on everybody, I hope the Weapon X story actually takes place in the early 80s, so there's a nice collection of different time periods. That'd be cool.

Hey, what the X-Men movies should have been in the first place, whaddya' know. Might not suck. But really couldn't they have made Saber Tooth bigger? The dude that played the dwarf in LotR is like 6 foot 3, they couldn't make this guy taller? Dude should be a house. Blob looks great. Like the no-spandex on everybody, I hope the Weapon X story actually takes place in the early 80s, so there's a nice collection of different time periods. That'd be cool.

Blob in this movie, ftw.

Also, was anyone else dissapointed with Iron Man? Everyone I know loved it but I thought it was average. I did see it after the Dark Knight though.

No, I liked Iron Man fine. Especially the first half, which I really liked. Got pretty bogged down later on.

• Members

and i guess this is old news but i never read the graphic novel, so i honestly have no idea what to make of it, but its something else, thats for sure--

Buy.

http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Alan-Moore/dp/1401219268/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230065748&sr=8-1

Really, before the 300 non-director and the studio suck the story up completely, read this damn book. Your local library probably has it too, if they have a graphic novel department not full of {censored}ty manga comics.

Archived