OT: Mesa Studio 22+

iMpreno

• Members

The guy who was supposed to sell me his Studio 22+ turned out to be an asshole, so I'm back to the beginning after 10+ days of dealing with his paranoia about shipping an amp from Germany to Italy.

I'm about to look for another one because they seem to be perfect sized and seem to have the right wattage to be used both for practice and gigging, so I'm here to ask you (I checked out the Amp forum but I didn't like it) if it's a good deal for the price (500EUR) and a couple of words about its features from any owner out here :)

Thank you in advance.

• Members
The guy who was supposed to sell me his Studio 22+ turned out to be an asshole, so I'm back to the beginning after 10+ days of dealing with his paranoia about shipping an amp from Germany to Italy.

I'm about to look for another one because they seem to be perfect sized and seem to have the right wattage to be used both for practice and gigging, so I'm here to ask you (I checked out the Amp forum but I didn't like it) if it's a good deal for the price (500EUR) and a couple of words about its features from any owner out here
:)

Thank you in advance.

Good luck! :thu:

Archived