Whats the Usual Asking Price for a Kc?

electrik force

• Members

One sold on PDX craigslist last spring. He was asking $1000 but he might have settled for a little less. I wish I'd bought it.... it's the only one I've seen locally, which I strongly prefer over eBay.

You may not get one in time for Christmas as even on eBay they don't come up all that much at a realistic price. If you feel like paying a bit of a premium just to get one now, you could throw a bid on that one up there presently and see what happens.... don'tcha just love eBay...

• Members

I guess if I have to ask what a Kc is, then I probably can't afford it?

:confused:

I was confused to. It should really be referred to as the "Access Virus KC" or just "Virus KC" or something like that. Just because it can be confused with the Roland KC keyboard amps.

hmm. Although I guess you would always refer to those amps as the KC-350 or whatever model number. huh.

• Members

To confuse it more, I think of mine as a VCK,

because there was a Virus A, then B, then C, and those are referred to as first, Virus (V);

then generation (A,B,C,TI);

then desktop, small keyboard, large, large keyboard (K);

- so if you say, I have a Virus B, (VB), people think of it as a desktop unit - unless you specifically call it a Virus B keyboard (VBK) and so on. :freak: :freak:

• Members

One sold on PDX craigslist last spring. He was asking $1000 but he might have settled for a little less. I wish I'd bought it.... it's the only one I've seen locally, which I strongly prefer over eBay.

You may not get one in time for Christmas as even on eBay they don't come up all that much at a realistic price. If you feel like paying a bit of a premium just to get one now, you could throw a bid on that one up there presently and see what happens.... don'tcha just love eBay...

Get one now. Well the other 2 synths should be at least under 1000 (the JD that is). I don't bid actually. I don't trust bidding.

• Members

To confuse it more, I think of mine as a VCK,

because there was a Virus A, then B, then C, and those are referred to as first, Virus (V);

then generation (A,B,C,TI);

then desktop, small keyboard, large, large keyboard (K);

- so if you say, I have a Virus B, (VB), people think of it as a desktop unit - unless you specifically call it a Virus B keyboard (VBK) and so on.
:freak:
:freak:

So, what about the classic??;)

Archived