Telefon Tel Aviv fans

matt the rat

• Members

WOW!!!!

Very sad to hear, I loved them and was eagerly awaiting something new! This sucks! I guess I now know why the next album never came. Did he have cancer or something? Last I heard a few years ago they were recording for the album with the London Philharmonic or something. I was wondering why I never heard anything else. Those two together were genius's, I listened to Map the other day.

• Members

I looked around trying to figure out what happened, didn't come up with anything. Where did you hear that?

And its weird that the other dude waited five days to say anything about it.

He was actually missing for 5 days http://cbs2chicago.com/local/charles.cooper.musician.2.918857.html

The fact that it was an apparent suicide was what I read on another forum from a friend of a friend of a friend so maybe I'm wrong but it seems to be the case here.

• Members

He was actually missing for 5 days

The fact that it was an apparent suicide was what I read on another forum from a friend of a friend of a friend so maybe I'm wrong but it seems to be the case here.

Wow. Thats crazy. He went from playing his own CD release show to arguing with his girlfriend and then leaving his apartment for the last time all in one evening. {censored}ty deal.

Archived