I need a good 3 channel switcher to run two amps

huskerjohn

• Members

I've ordered a new two channel amp and want to run the amp with another one channel amp.

So I'll need a switcher that in effect is running three channels (two on one amp and one on the other amp). a/b/y channel switches are abundant, but I haven't seen a good 3 channel switcher that I liked. Any suggestions on a good switcher that will meet my needs?

:thu:

• Members

You guys are quick! :thu:

Doing this is something I haven't done before. I was hoping to get something a little thinner to take up less space on my board or in front of my board. Do most people mount these to your board or on the floor? I'm having a hard time visualizing where I will mount it and how three frickin amp cables will look coming off my board! :confused:

• Members
You guys are quick!

Doing this is something I haven't done before. I was hoping to get something a little thinner to take up less space on my board or in front of my board. Do most people mount these to your board or on the floor? I'm having a hard time visualizing where I will mount it and how three frickin amp cables will look coming off my board!
:confused:

On the ground in front of your board...or just get a bigger board:cop:

• Members
You guys are quick!

Doing this is something I haven't done before. I was hoping to get something a little thinner to take up less space on my board or in front of my board. Do most people mount these to your board or on the floor? I'm having a hard time visualizing where I will mount it and how three frickin amp cables will look coming off my board!
:confused:

im guessing that you could have a one custom made for you, and it could be smaller but with the triple youget a boost and its about the same sime as most amp footswitches

• Members
Squeeze it in below your DMM
:lol:

Man I love you guys! I've been wondering for months what to put there.

Actually, I think I could relocate the ThunderTweak Delay (the best delay out there, by the way) below the DMM and put the 3-channel switcher in the spot where the delay is. I leave tyhe ThunderTweak on 95% of the time, so I wouldn't have as much to worry about trying not to fall over or step on something I didn't want to with the channel switcher in that spot. I think I'll be stepping on my high gain channel a lot on my new amp and want it where I can do so and not screw with anything with my clumsy feet! :thu:

• Members
Man I love you guys! I've been wondering for months what to put there.

Actually, I think I could relocate the ThunderTweak Delay (the best delay out there, by the way) below the DMM and put the 3-channel switcher in the spot where the delay is. I leave tyhe ThunderTweak on 95% of the time, so I wouldn't have as much to worry about trying not to fall over or step on something I didn't want to with the channel switcher in that spot. I think I'll be stepping on my high gain channel a lot on my new amp and want it where I can do so and not screw with anything with my clumsy feet!

:thu: Enjoy

Archived