Speaker Sim Software

jacote

• Members

Hiya folks...

Besides Audioease's Speakerphone, Guitar Rig 3, GTR and Peavey's Revalver - anyone familiar with free, low cost or just any very good speaker sims that are compatible with pro tools and/or stand alone? Speakerphone is what I want, but it's over my budget! Anyone got a copy they no longer want/need? :thu:

Thanks for any opinions/guidance, etc...

• Members

Make sure to check out Kazrog Software's Recabinet, they're about to come out with 2.0 (which I think will be a free upgrade for all owners) and it's an amazing IR pack, really something special. Over 300 IRs, comprised of 9 different cabinets (8 serious varieties and the bonus Roland Microcube speaker); the impulses are done with multiple mics, at multiple positions (organized, not haphazard), and not only that but for every cabinet/mic/position combo, there is both an EL34 and a 6L6 IR. Very, very high quality work, they've taken special care to ensure that there aren't phase problems with the IRs as well so you can use multiple virtual mic positions to get very authentic recorded sounds.

Archived