Native Instruments demos download problem

MartinP268

• Members

I've been trying to demo some of NI products for several months but I can't download them from their web site. When I click the download link, a separate window opens, asking to enter my email. I type in my email and they are supposed to send me the download link. I tried many times, using different email addresses but so far I haven't heard from them :freak:

Has anyone succesfully downloaded a demo from NI recently? I don't consider the "demos" from bittorrent, of course ;-) (yet :mad:)

• Members

I've downloaded many NI demos - all without a hitch! Not sure what might be tripping you up. If you have not already done so, it might be helpful to register on the site _before_ trying to download. If you give a valid email (don't forget your domain!) they will definitely send you a password and you should be good to go. I find NI demos to be really good, without much crippling of the software, usu just session time limits and 30 day limits which are easily renewed. Good Luck!

• Members

The funny thing is that I can't see any registration form anywhere on their site, just "request new pasword" :confused:

They also don't say anything about the need of having an account. All they ask for is a valid email address, which I provided. They say the link is valid for 8 hours but I don't receive anything from them either within this time or after that. :confused:

My email works OK, btw.

They certainly don't let me demo the FM8 because they know about my sneaky plans to A/B their programme with my DX7 right after installation ;):lol:

Archived