new metasonix

mytee2.0

• Members

Do these metasonix pedals do anything that you couldn't do with a software waveshaper, a filter and a few other weird effects?

Are you asking a serious question?

If you would like to hear some of your own audio ran through a TM-1 send me an e-mail that can be found here.

I also have an agonizer on a dotcom panel and a Scrotum Smasher(which can be used as an oscillator)

I think the art on this piece is the best of all of them, but I think you have to have a sense of humor to appreciate it.:lol:

The fuzzboxes have been done,the preamps have been done,the filters have been done,the synth has been done,a mixer has been done, its good see him prove everyone wrong when they say things like "ohhhh hes doing the same damn thing again":lol:

I'm not sold on the sound of his stuff {which has more to do with personal taste than the quality of his products}, but the dude's making kit unlike anything in the world, presently.

That is something most people don't acknowledge, you are right there is nothing like it, thats what justifies the purchase for me.:thu:

• Members

I don't think his marketing is offensive. He is obviously a tube engineering uber-geek and he is overcompensating by using offensive language. It's really not that shocking.

you are incorrect, he hates the gays and womens!!

Archived