Look what I made!

tremendous

• Members

a four oscillator noise machine

Previous incarnatons have been in tins located in thrift stores or t/k/j maxx but finally gone for a real case.

each oscillator has a 4 way range selector, one has a divider and another a modulator.

3434514807_eb6f481948.jpg

Sounds pretty good - click the picture for sounds.

(and yeah, i missed off a knob when i took the photo. duh!)

Hoping to make a few more of these.

• Members

sounds fantastic! and the insides are very neat and tidy

i'd love to hear how it reacts to different pedals.

Quite fabulously, i'd say! Because it is a very loud, strident, clean square wave, it really works well when you put it through stuff. The best part is when the different oscillators start getting in close proximity, freq wise, they start to get all crazy, creating all manner of weird sub beats and noises.

Next to make one that accepts a signal in to use that to modulate the oscillator.

• Members

Maybe we can come to an agreement!

I bet we can. Are you planning to make a few of these to sell soon? If so, I really would love to get my hands on one. I think I could do terrible, terrible things with a nifty little machine like that.

• Members

I bet we can. Are you planning to make a few of these to sell soon? If so, I really would love to get my hands on one. I think I could do terrible, terrible things with a nifty little machine like that.

Yep. I am thinking I will probably offer a few different combos of oscillators, depending on what people want. Just build it up as people want things. PM if you're interested!

Archived