TC Electronic G Sharp or ??

Soeru

• Members

What do you all think of the G sharp? I need a very inexpensive solution for delay, reverb, and some modulation(mainly chorus but flange would be nice too), and checking stores for new gear, it seems to fill the bill perfectly for the price. Would be going into a rack with a rocktron GAP(solid state pre) or a peavey rockmaster(tube pre).

Is it good? No tone suck while in bypass? I'm aware you can't have delay and modulation at the same time but I think I could live with that, but can you save patches with different settings for the same effect(ie: 2 choruses with fast and slow oscillations)? Should I just get some used boss pedals? Man I regret selling all my fx pedals. :mad:

I would really prefer something in a rack format, but everything but the G-Sharp is way out of my price range, and good used gear is hard to come across where I live(I live on a remote island lol).

• Members

I really like my Digitech GSP1101... but for whatever reason NOBODY else mentions them for whatever reason.

Haha saw your gear pic, I realized you're the same dude from those gsp1101 clips on youtube(I asked you a few questions about it).

I'm REALLY considering getting that unit and ditching the idea of getting a peavey rockmaster and a separate fx processor, but the footswitch for it is so damned expensive grrr.

• Members

Haha saw your gear pic, I realized you're the same dude from those gsp1101 clips on youtube(I asked you a few questions about it).

I'm REALLY considering getting that unit and ditching the idea of getting a peavey rockmaster and a separate fx processor, but the footswitch for it is so damned expensive grrr.

Haha! Cool. Yeah the Control 2 is pretty steep, but you can get it b-stock for near $200. And if you don't want to do that, you can get a MIDI board used for really cheap.

Archived