Anyone using a rig like Henderson or Landau?

jkg

• Members

I mean, pedals and just an FX processor on top of the amp.

Pics please.

Thanks

Cool thread. I'd like to. Gonna order a Mini Mix (What Scott and Mike use in there loop to keep there signal/tone pure).

miniMix2_lo.jpg

Just bought a TRS to 2 x Mono Quarter Inch (female) insert so I can use the loop in my new amp. Gonna modify a DD-7 into a rack delay that I can control at my feet (or spring for a rack delay). As soon as I do all that, I will be using my loop like them. I have a Quadraverb I could run in there too.

• Members

what amp do you have?

Just got it yesterday actually. It's a Matchless, Avalon. They don't have it up on their site or anything yet. Basically its a 12ax7/EL84 Class A 15/30 watt amp head that I run through a 2x12 (open back, currently) with Greenbacks.

• Members

What kinda rig are you running man?

I have been on a huge Scott H. kick for the past year and a half. I've recently come off it in the past few months though. Good to see someone asking about there rigs around here though, considering they are gear/tone/guitar freakin pros.

• Members

I have a somewhat big board right now, but there's some pedals I almost don't use (option5 destination rotation, fuzz subdecay f-bomb, voodoolab microvibe), a Sovtek Mig50 head and 1X12 egnater cab

Archived