OT: Any Preacher fans?

Musickbox

• Members

I've only read the first 5 TPB's, excellent stuff. Jesse is one of my favorite characters in comics.

You might wanna give The Boys a try as well, it's by the same writer, it's fun.

And if you really want to get your head to eplode in awesomeness read Fables by Bill Willingham, one of the best comics that are currently being written, no doubt (no IMO bull{censored} here :p)

• Members
And if you really want to get your head to eplode in awesomeness read Fables by Bill Willingham, one of the best comics that are currently being written, no doubt (no IMO bull{censored} here
:p
)

Yea? I'll definitely give it a read. Yea Preacher is slow at times but it's a fun read overall. I wish there was more about God and theological themes. That's the part I find super fascinating.

• Members
Yea? I'll definitely give it a read. Yea Preacher is slow at times but it's a fun read overall. I wish there was more about God and theological themes. That's the part I find super fascinating.

Definitely, Fables, at the beginning, is about what happens after the "lived happily ever after".....fables of our youth, and at the same time it's so much more, great writing, very nice artwork, the plot gets better and better with each trade paperback, so if you like the first one, but didn't "love" it, just keep reading, it gets better. :thu:

Archived