For Devi Ever...did you actually made this pedal?

D-River

• Members

I've found this boost/dirt pedal used in a store and I've bought it...it has a sticker on the side stating "effector13.com", so I suppose that you made (or at least designed) the pedal...if so, could you tell me more about it? is it a prototype of a pedal that is currently for sale? however, it sounds good!

Thank you! Cheers!

dscn6588w.jpg

• Members

interesting...it is intended to use for pushing an amp or another overdrive...the "load" knob is a reversed highpass filter, the "sand" and "gravel" knobs work like switches, since they have no effect until 3 o'clock and from here to the end of their run they have always the same sound...with only the "on/off" switch it's a loud almost-clean boost that get a little fuzzy with some velcro decay when you turn up sand or gravel knob; when you engage the boost switch it turns into a great blistering razorblade fuzz, but even in this mode you still have to use it before an OD on an amp on the verge of breaking up because it is too {censored}ing loud to use it alone...in this mode if you turn up sand and gravel knobs it self-oscillates, and if you turn up only the sand knob the self-oscillation decays with your notes...way cool!!!

Archived