NPD

lbj273

• Members

I picked up a Line 6 MM-4 today on the cheap. I do not have pics of it yet because my sister isn't home and she has the camera. Here's a stock pic to hold you over.

line6mm4.jpg

I played it for an hour or so but have yet to scratch the surface of this. There are 16 different effects to choose from and 4 user presets. After the first run through of all the effects I like the Leslie simulator, the analog chorus, and the phase 90 simulator the most. I'm hoping to be able to dial in a nice univibe tone but I've yet to dial it down. Of the choruses the analog chorus is the most subtle. It still has some shimmer but not nearly as much as the Dimension D and the Tri Chorus. I'm not a big chorus user but that may change soon. The pitch vibrato based on the Boss VB-2 sounds very nice. I may be using it as a pseudo tape delay simulation when used on the wet output of a delay pedal.

If there are any other MM-4 users out there, what are your favorite settings? And if anybody has gotten a good Bridge of Sighs univibe tone out of this, PLEASE tell me what your settings were. I think the biggest oversight Line 6 has in the xx-4 pedal series is not having a place on their website where users can post their settings such as Digitech does for their RP series.

• Members

I recently just picked up an FM-4 for 120 earlier this week, and it's tons of fun, so many good settings. I already own a DL-4 too, and i agree that there should be at least a thread on the Line 6 site that's dedicated to users posting their settings to share with others.

• Members

I recently just picked up an FM-4 for 120 earlier this week, and it's tons of fun, so many good settings. I already own a DL-4 too, and i agree that there should be at least a thread on the Line 6 site that's dedicated to users posting their settings to share with others.

theres about 300 m9/m13 threads... wont that do?

Archived